- EASY TO USE - Calibrated scale to quickly identify "good" (green), "low" (yellow), and "replace/recharge" (red) battery status.
- PACKAGE CONTENT - 4 Pack battery tester, Opp bag. Weight light and easy to carry.
- MULTI PURPOSE USE - Can be used to test different type of household batteries like AA, AAA, C, D, 1.5V,9V and 1.5V button type.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 3.5 ounces. Dimensions: 4.3*2.4*0.98 in.
- NOTE - The battery tester is activated by the battery being checked. Keep test times as short as possible, to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
Universal Button Battery Checker Tester AA AAA C D 9V
Don't for Guess Which Batteries to Keep and Which to throw Away,
Place your battery between the two points of the battery tester,
and the easy-to-read display will tell you instantly whether you have a dud,
or if you can eke out another few minutes of battery life.
Checks power level of all 1.5V & 9V batteries
Easy to read, colour coded meter indicates power level
The battery tester may be used to test the following sizes:
AAA,for HP16, MN2400, R03
AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3
C, HP11, MN1400, SP11, LR14, UM2
D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20,UM1
9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P
How to work?
Three result: red=replace, yellow=low power, green=good
If needle does not move,check that battery is touching both contacts before assuming
that it is completely dead.