- 3-IN-1 FUNCTIONS: You can measure soil moisture, pH value and sunlight intensity. It's helpful for you to plant flowers, plants and make them grow healthy and strong(This soil tester CAN ONLY be used in soil, it CANNOT be used to test any liquids)
- EASY TO USE: Simply insert the probes into the soil about 4-6 inches (2/3 of the probes), and you'll get your reading
- COMPACT FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Know when to water, adjust pH, or change lighting for your flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor
- NO BATTERY NEEDED: No batteries or electricity needed, plug and read
- SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE: Sensitive probe could sense changes of the soil and transfer details to the conductor, displaying the accurate values for you
Have you ever dreamed of owning a large glossy and green lawn covered with many plants or beautiful garden full of all kinds of fresh flowers?
But as a gardening novice, you're worried about that you won’t be able to make it!
Well, Let us help you archieve your dream! Atree 3-in-1 soil tester, a simple, easy to use and yet very effective soil ph meter that will help you make the dream for your belonged private garden come true!
3-in-1 Soil Meter with Moisture Light and PH Test Function
Let you know when to water. You will never over/under water your plants again with this tester.
Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
Help you to control pH level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants, You will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil
How To Use
Step 1: Push the switch to moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probes into the soil 4-6 inches (2/3 of the probes)
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probes until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probes from soil and wipe clean after each use
1: This soil meter CAN ONLY be used in soil. DO NOT use it to test any liquids directly, such as pure water, lemon juice, vinegar and so on, or the probes may be damaged
2: DO NOT insert the soil meter into very hard soil or touch hard objects, easy to damage the probes
3: This soil meter cannot accurately gauge the intensity of grow lights because most light bulbs lack the full spectral range of sunlight. To maximize the accuracy of sunlight readings, point the light sensor at the top front of the meter toward the sun
4: DO NOT leave the probes inserted in soil longer than necessary to make a measurement