- VERSATILE APPLICATION: This universal battery tester can test many different types of batteries, and work with both standard and rechargeable household batteries. Works with all 1.5v batteries, AA, AAA, C, D, button cells, and 9v batteries.
- NO BATTERY NEEDED FOR OPERATION. EASY TO USE: Clear to read, the analog display needle moves on a color-coded, calibrated scale to quickly identify "good" (green), "low" (yellow), and "replace/recharge" (red) battery status. Requires no battery for testing. Activated by testing battery power with clear LCD digital display.
- ESSENTIAL HOME PRODUCT: This is a must have essential household tool that allows you to keep on all batteries conditions, and you will never be out of batteries all a sudden. Must have item for regular and rechargeable user.
- LIGHTWEIGHT and PORTABLE: This battery tester is pocket size and very lightweight. Very easy to carry around, and does not take up storage space.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: All sales come with lifetime after-sale service, if you have any problems, contact us via: https://www.amazon.com/ss/help/contact/?sellerID=A9JWJVEJFYCB1; Bottom line, it works, or your money back. FCC, ROHS certified.
Dead Batteries never happen again
Have you ever been caught with a dead battery? Have you get frustrated on replacing a dead battery? Well, we understand your pain.
We are here introducing the Universal Battery Tester, it is efficient, economical, and convenient. It is a must have household item. You will never ever get caught with dead batteries again.
This battery tester can test many different size of household batteries:
1.5v: AAA, HP16, MN2400, R03, AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3, C, HP11, LR14, UM2, D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20, UM1
9v: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P
Battery Tester Checker for 9V 1.5V and AAA,C,D and Cell Button Type batteries
Easy-to-read color-coded display with "Good", "Low" and "Replace/Recharge" indicators
Checks power level of 9V and 1.5V batteries
Quickly test the capacity of battery
Test multiple sizes of batteries in one unit
Lightweight and compact design, measures 11 × 6 × 2.5 cm
Require no internal batteries to operate
This battery tester determiners battery power by testing battery voltage level.
The load resistance is 120ohm.
Technical specification is obtain by testing Duracell battery; if used on other brands, the specification is only for reference.
The tester is not suitable for alkaline battery, lead acid battery and lithium battery.
The battery tester is activated by the battery being checked. Keep test times as short as possible, to avoid necessary battery drain.
1 X Battery Tester
1 X Instructional manual