- IDEAL COLOR & SIZE: Light blue color microfiber towels can highlights dirt, shows you when to flip to avoid scratches. 16x16 inch for ideal handling and control while detailing. Pack of 6, which is equal to 10.67 pcs 12 x12 inch towels
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE MICROFIBER CLOTH: Made with premium 450 gsm microfiber which have the softness,absorbency and strength. This plush microfiber towel is extra thick, you can really feel the difference
- MULTIPURPOSE: These microfiber towels can be used as car wash towels, window glass cleaning towels, car drying towel, auto polishing buffing towel, finishing towel. They still can be car inside and outside detailing towels when be used with all detailing sprays. They are good at waterless washing, quick detailing, compound, sealant, glaze and wax removal
- NO TAGS, NO SEAMS, EDGELESS: It means no streaking, and no scratching! These edgeless microfiber towel feature a sonic cut edge, so they are safe for all surfaces. Plus, it¡¯s 100% machine washable
- ULTRA ABSORBENT, SUPER SOFT: These water absorbing car drying towel have dual-sided plush, which can absorbs two times more than traditional cleaning microfiber, so you can greatly reduce the drying time
Material: 450GSM Superior Microfiber Car Wash Drying Towel.
It is positively charged and will attract grease, dirt particles and dust even without the use of chemicals.
The Premium Microfiber Towels are made of industry-standard cloth, a mix selection of microfiber for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent. Will not scratch paint when used properly.
Ultra Soft, Plush-Long Pile Non-Abrasive Microfiber Cloths will not scratch paints, coats or other surfaces, can be used for crystal, mirrors, tiles, windows, cars, hands, dishes etc.
1. Wash Prior to First Use;
2. Machine Washable with Mild Liquid Detergent (no dyes or perfumes);
3. Tumble Dry Low Heat or Hang to Dry;
4. NO bleach; NO fabric softener; NO Iron;
5. Only Wash with Other Microfiber Products (no cotton or other linting materials as this will clog the microfibers and reduce their effectiveness);
6. Always wash newer dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Note: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New Again