- You will receive (1) Blue Beach Umbrella Anchor Sand Auger and Fishing Pole Sand Anchor by JGR Copa
- Remains firmly in the sand or soft ground, to secure a beach umbrella against winds over 40 mph
- The spiral flange built on a round cone shaped trunk digs easily into the sand. The comfortable handles increase torque to allow users to turn easily.
- Multi purpose anchor for umbrellas, fishing rods, flags, kites and more. High quality ABS plastic material and will not rust.
- Fits all beach umbrellas with pole diameter upto 1.5" using a thumbscrew tightening mechanism
This versatile, high quality anchor for beach umbrellas, fishing rod and other camping and sporting equipment in the ground. Plus, it is a great accessory for surf fishing, as well. This handy device ends the struggle of setting up and securing your beach umbrella. The lower shaft is further optionally provided with a cross bar, which in addition to the auger or spiral flange, eases insertion of the lower shaft of the umbrella into the sand that results in enhanced stability. ONE SIZE FITS ALL; Metal anchors rust from the sand and salt of the ocean, get hot in the sun, and are sharp and dangerous. ABS Material will last for long! This Sand Auger will help you stay in the shade and decrease your risk of over-exposure to the wind, sun, and rain. This rust-proof, lightweight anchor is constructed of nylon and fiberglass and sets up in seconds.