- DISINFECTANT AND CLEANER – Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria when used as directed
- POWERFUL SCRUBBING DISINFECTANT WIPE – Opti-Cide MAX disinfectant wipes have a powerful scrubbing ability to quickly and effectively clean and disinfect surfaces, while still being safe on surfaces
- FOR HOPITAL AND HOME USE - Safe on hard, non-porous surfaces, including counters, tubs, tile, electronics, glass, stainless steel, sealed granite, acrylic, aluminum and more
- MEDICAL GRADE DISINFECTANT - EPA REGISTERED - A true broad spectrum disinfectant that is Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Viricidal, and Tuberculocidal
- KILLS TESTED ORGANISMS IN 30 SECONDS TO 1 MINUTE - Kills Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1), Hepatitis B (HBV) and Hepatitis C (HBC) B in 30 seconds. Kills Influenza A Virus (H1N1 and H3N2), Norovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli in 1 minute. Kills TB in 2 minutes
160 Count wipes canister. Opti-Cide MAX is the next evolution in Micro-Scientific’s surface disinfectant offering. Opti-Cide MAX is the best alternative for an everyday, multiple-use surface disinfectant. It is fast, broad spectrum, compatible with surfaces and an excellent cleaner. Opti-Cide MAX kills tested organisms in 30 seconds to 1 minute, except on TB which is killed in 2 minutes. Faster kill times mean faster turnovers. Opti-Cide MAX also kills the dangerous ESKAPE and ESKAPE MDRO organisms in 1 minute. ESKAPE bacteria are responsible for approximately 2/3 of all Hospital Acquired infections (HAI’s).Opti-Cide MAX is safe on clinical surfaces such as acrylic, aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, chrome, plastics and more. It cleans better than high alcohol formulas (55%) as it won’t affix blood and soil to surfaces. Our low alcohol formula (20%) won’t cloud plastics like high alcohol formulas. Opti-Cide MAX has a powerful scrubbing ability to quickly and effectively clean surfaces, while still being safe on surfaces. Opti-Cide MAX is a true broad spectrum disinfectant this is Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, and Tuberculocidal.