- ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS FOR A HEALTHY, ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: Made with high fiber Oxbow Timothy Hay to support healthy digestion
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH: Made with antioxidants & prebiotics to support the immune system health of your adult rabbit
- PERFECT FOR PICKY EATERS: Uniform pellets prevent selective feeding
- FORTIFIED FOOD: Fortified with vitamins and minerals for optimum health
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
- FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: Adult Rabbits (over 1 year) Feed according to weight specifications provided. Feed in addition to unlimited grass hay.
- COMPLEMENT BY ADDING OXBOW GRASS HAY: Offer unlimited amounts of fresh grass hay at all times. Choose from Oxbow’s Western Timothy, Orchard, Oat, Hay Blends, Organic Meadow, or Botanical grass hays to meet your pet's daily fiber needs.
At Oxbow Animal Health, our purpose is to help people and pets live happy, healthy lives. For more than 30 years, we’ve partnered with leading veterinarians and nutritionists to develop nutrition and care products that meet the specific species and life stage needs of rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, gerbils, rats, and mice. From farm fresh hays and nourishing fortified foods to wholesome treats, beneficial supplements, enrichment and care, Oxbow products are used and recommended by leading veterinary professionals and passionate pet parents worldwide. Oxbow’s Essentials - Adult Rabbit Food is formulated to meet the specific nutritional needs of adult rabbits and help them thrive. Uniform rabbit pellets prevent unhealthy selecting eating tendencies commonly found with mix-based diets. This complete and balanced adult rabbit food contains Timothy hay for healthy digestion and all the wholesome ingredients and vital nutrients needed to support daily function and performance. FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: Mature Rabbits (over 1 year) 1-4 lbs = 1/8 cup daily 4-8 lbs = 1/4-1/3 cup daily 8-10 lbs = 1/3-1/2 cup daily 10 lbs+ = 3/4 cup daily Feed in addition to unlimited grass hay. Oxbow Essentials - Adult Rabbit Food is not intended for growing, gestating or lactating animals. Feed Oxbow Essentials - Young Rabbit Food to rabbits requiring a higher level of nutrition. Please note that these are guidelines.