- Heavy duty 20 gauge stainless steel construction
- Automatic shut-off feature when water is low
- Capacity: 200 dogs or sausages and 42 buns.
- Dimensions: 13 1/2"W x 20"H x 16"D. Electrical requirements: 120 Volts, 10 amps
- One year warranty; Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 4 by ETL; UL 197, CSA 22.2 NO. 109, CE
The Dog Hut is manufactured to set the standard par excellance for hot dog steamers. Built with heavy-duty 20 gauge stainless steel construction makes The Dog Hut the most durable steamer and it accommodates up to 200 hot dogs and 42 buns. Removable product trays and sliding doors allow for easy access to hot dogs and buns and makes for simple easy clean up. The proprietary heating system featuring heavy-duty submersible stainless steel element and automatic shutoff feature should the water get too low. The over-sized eight quart water reservoir is the largest available. The quick turn water release valve eliminates burned fingers and spilled water. Low water Indicator light and illuminated ON/ OFF switch along with a variable adjustable thermostat are standard. The divided hot dog tray accommodates any size hot dogs and sausages and allows for various sizes of hot dogs or sausages to be cooked and merchandised simultaneously. The product trays and sliding doors are dishwasher safe. Its variable adjustable thermostat allows the operator to adjust according to the demand. Includes stainless steel tongs.