- High precision Current detection; accurate Battery SOC%
- High and low voltage programmable alarm - backlight and voltage value will flash Simultaneously
- Data storage - designed to automatically store the last testing data when system shuts off
- Large backlit LCD displays multiple electronic parameters (voltage, current, consumed power and battery capacity)
- Universal Battery Monitor- voltage range 10v-120v and up to 500A
- Note: Battery cables are not included
Renogy 500A Battery Monitor is able to monitor the amperage flowing out of the battery bank & Measure currents up to 500 amps. Voltage, current, consumed power & battery capacity are all accurately measured & displayed on the LCD screen in real-time. The Battery Monitor is intended to help maintain battery systems for 12V deep cycle batteries, such as ones found in RV, boats or off grid homes, which are regularly charged & discharged. It measures the rate of energy going in or out of your batteries so you can check your charging systems & see how much energy your appliances use. This is a big help when you're trying to conserve energy. The Renogy Battery Monitor will help you keep track of how charged or discharged your batteries are. It will let you discover if your charging systems are charging to the proper voltage, which is important for maximizing your battery life.