- PREMIUM CHARCOAL: 20-lb bag of premium hardwood charcoal briquettes designed for grilling and smoking
- UNIQUE BLEND: Made from American Oak and Hickory Hardwood with no additional ingredients
- HIGH AND LOW TEMP COOKING: Great for both high and low-temperature cooking
- LITTLE ASH PRODUCED: Produces very little ash, as compared to other charcoals
- VERSATILE CHARCOAL: Designed for use in traditional smokers, ceramic or non-ceramic grills
Don't settle for subpar charcoal this grilling season. Instead, opt for premium charcoal like this 20-pound bag of Chef's Select Premium Hardwood Charcoal Briquettes from Royal Oak. Royal Oak charcoal is sustainably sourced in the United States and is made from premium American Oak and Hickory Hardwood with no additional ingredients. It's designed for high and low-temperature cooking and produces very little ash, especially compared to more traditional charcoal briquettes. Plus, this hardwood charcoal is perfect for traditional smokers, ceramic, and non-ceramic grills. Use this charcoal to fire up your favorite grill and cook up some tasty ribs, burgers, kabobs, hot dogs, slabs of brisket, and so much more. Whether you're hosting the next big summer barbecue or are just looking for some after-work burgers, cook with Royal Oak charcoal for an exceptional grilling experience.