- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults!
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up
It's fun, it's challenging, it's exciting, it's SEQUENCE! Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board. When you have five in a row, it's a SEQUENCE. Learn to block your opponents or remove their chips, and watch out for the Jacks - they're wild! With a little strategy and luck, you'll be a winner. For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up.
With touches of canasta, rummy, and poker, this game could easily become a Friday-night favorite. The object is to get a "sequence," meaning a row of five poker-like chips on the game board. The board itself depicts lines of face-up playing cards. Players place their "crowning" chips on top of the card pictures, and can form sequences by using strategy and knowing which Sequence cards to keep or discard. Since forethought, luck, and backup plans are the keys to winning, this game is probably too sophisticated for children under 7 years old. (But young ones can team up with adults.) Included are 104 playing cards and 50 crowning chips in each color: red, blue, and green. --Gail Hudson
From the Manufacturer
Play a card from your hand, place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board...when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence! Learn to block your opponents - remove their chips. Watch out for the Jacks - THEY'RE WILD! With a little strategy and a l