- CHOPS THROUGH 2” BRANCHES effortlessly. This KING OF LOPPERS will allow for fast removal of dry and woody growth and is the ideal tool for preparatory cuts and cut-to-length work. The lopper is designed and built for professional grade applications and makes cutting dramatically easy through extra leverage and compound action power!
- SHARP HARDENED CARBON STEEL BLADE will stay sharp, even after some heavy use! The low-friction non-stick coated gliding blade make every cut a joyful experience. The tools is easy to use, even for the elderly gardener or if you have arthritic wrists. There’s no cut you can’t make with this KNIGHT'S BLADE! Replacement cutting blades available.
- COMFORT GRIP AND EXTRA LEVERAGE. The rubberized grips on the 22" handles provide comfort and good grip. This longer 30” model will allow you to work with some extra strength and leverage and to efficiently navigate around higher limbs. The ergonomically handles are designed for optimal grip to ease the cutting of any branch.
- COMPOUND ACTION SYSTEM: The compound lever system with multiple pivot points and moving parts increases the force applied to the blades. The compound action blade has multiple moving parts which multiplies the force applied to the blades 3 times!
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need.
TABOR TOOLS GG12A Compound Action Anvil loppers
When pruning larger, tougher branches, a confident gardener needs a tool fit for the task. Treat yourself with one of the most powerful loppers on the market today. This tool offers superior performance rooted in decades of gardening expertise.
Excellent tool for both green and hard/dry wood
This tool was designed with comfort and functionality in mind, featuring ergonomically contoured grips, innovative mechanisms, and coated blades for a sharper, longer lasting cut.
Because of their design, anvil loppers can often cut thicker branches than bypass. Anvil lopper have one straight blade that cuts as it closes onto a flat edge or ‘anvil’ (think about it like a knife on a chopping board). This makes an anvil lopper an excellent tool for trimming back live wood before making a final, clean cut with bypass loppers.
- GG12A Anvil Loppers are meant for pruning both hard green and dry/woody growth
- Cuts branches up to a diameter of 2”
- Suitable for cut-to-length work
- Suitable for preparatory cuts before making a final, clean cut with bypass loppers.
GG12A - There's no cut you can't make!
Compound Action System
The compound lever system with multiple pivot points and moving parts increases the force applied to the blades. The compound action blade has multiple moving parts which multiplies the force applied to the blades 3 times!
30" Handles with Comfort Grip
The comfortable, ergonomic grips ensure a balanced weight across the tool.
Lopper length affects the amount of leverage you have – these longer loppers give you more leverage, making it easier to cut through thicker branches.
The precision-ground, non-stick upper blade and the superb cutting geometry permit exceptionally smooth, clean cutting of branches with optimum force transmission.
Replacement Cutting Blades Available! Search for "TABOR TOOLS GG12A Replacement Blade" on Amazon!
A Clean, smooth cut
The anvil mechanism works like this: the upper blade is narrower and sharper. The wide anvil distributes pressure and supports the branch in order to avoid damaging or crushing the bark. A curved head or swiveling anvil provides an easier cutting action close to the joint.
- Dynamic compound action mechanism
- Makes clean cuts with less resistance
- Perfect for cutting tougher, larger and harder branches
Use the comparison chart below to determine which TABOR TOOLS loppers are best suitable to your needs:
|Blade Type||Straight Anvil||Bypass||Bypass||Bypass||Curved Blade|
|Max. Cutting capacity||⌀ 2"||⌀ 1 3/4"||⌀ 1 1/4"||⌀ 1 1/4"||⌀1 1/2"|
|Type of wood||Dry and harder green wood||Green wood||Green wood||Green wood||Dry and harder green wood|