- Tire care – Our Yome portable tire air compressor pump is equipped with a LCD digital display gauge and meets international accuracy standards (±1%), reducing the probability of accidents by up to 2x and reassuring yourself and loved ones.
- 50% Quicker – The 12v dual cylinder air compressor pump inflates your flat tire in 2:30 minutes — faster than single cylinder competitors. The Yome pump includes an automatic shut off when the preset tire pressure value is reached.
- Multi-purpose usage – Inflate tires of cars (Sedan, Pick-Up, SUVs), motorcycles, bikes, sporting equipment (basketball, football) as well as include adaptors for swimming rings, balloons, etc. Note: DOES NOT SUPPORT LT, HT and truck tires.
- Portable - Yome air compressor pump includes a carrying bag for easy storage, including a cigarette lighter extension cord, 3 air nozzles kit and a battery clamp. Stay inflated at home and on the road with these must-have tools.
- Support - If there are any issues with our products, our 24-hr support team will assist you, as well as the Amazon Customer Support.
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Power: 120W
- Maximum Current: 15A
- Maximum Pressure Value: 150PSI
- Continuous Maximum Working Time: 20 mins (IMPORTANT!)
- Power Cord Length: 9.84 feets
- Extension Length: 3.28 feets
- Overheat protector will shut off the unit when it exceeds 167°F.
- The power cable comes with a 15 amps fuse, and there is a backup fuse in the package.
Metal Motor (Strong Power)
Cigarette Lighter Fuse
Nozzle of Air Hose
Step 1: Start the Engine
- Starting the engine ensures that the tire inflator works at a rated voltage of 12V.
- Start the ignition, the output voltage of the battery may be less than 12V, causing the tire inflator to work longer.
Step 2: Insert the Cigarette Lighter or Clip the Battery
- Using a battery pinch is the safest and most efficient way to take power. (Best Choice)
- Insert the Cigarette Lighter is the most convenient and quickest way to take power, but you must make sure that the fuse of the lighter is not less than 15A, or the fuse will burn off.
Step 3: Connect the Tire
- The quick connector can be instantly connected to the tire without rotating the connector
Step 4: Set the Inflation Value and Press the Switch
- Press (SET) button to choose the display unit. (4 units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM). Press (-) or (+) button to set the desired pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing.
- Turn on the power switch. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the desired pressure is reached.
Yome Mini Dual Cylinder Tire Inflator is worth every penny!
Underinflated or overinflated tires can have a myriad of adverse effects on your driving experience, potentially affecting your fuel economy and tire wear. Purchasing a tire inflator is a small investment that tremendously increases the longevity of your tires and lets you save money in the long-run.
- We develop tools and products for ourselves and our customers based on real-world needs and expectations.
Why do you need a tire inflator?
Keep You and Your Family Safe!
Having modern vehicles coming equipped with run-flat tires and tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), leads to a common misconception that portable tire inflators or air compressors are no longer a necessity. But that’s not the case as tires can lose air over time even if you don’t have a puncture. Owning your own tire inflator means you can conveniently and routinely check your tire pressure at any time, making sure they’re in an optimal range.
- It is user-friendly.
- It is compact and solidly built.
- It will auto shut-off when reaching the desired tire pressure.
- It can be plugged directly into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle.
- It is programmable and features four display units: BAR, KPA, KG/CM and PSI.
- It has a bright LED light at the front to facilitate working in the dark.
- It is equipped with an overheating protector for your safety.
| || || || |